Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Hougaard reports no conflicts of interest. Dr. Amin has received honoraria for lecturing from Allergan. Dr. Hoffmann reports no conflicts of interest. Dr. Rostrup reports no conflicts of interest. Dr. Larsson reports no conflicts of interest. Dr. Asghar reports no conflicts of interest. Dr. Larsen reports no conflicts of interest. Dr. Olesen has received grants and/or research support from, has been a consultant and/or scientific adviser for, and has been in the speakers' bureau of Allergan Inc, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Boehringer Ingelheim, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutical Products, Lundbeck, Merck and Pfizer. Dr. Ashina has received grant support and honoraria for lecturing from Merck, and honoraria for lecturing from Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Norpharma and AstraZeneca, and he is a consultant and/or scientific adviser for Allergan, Amgen and Alder.
Interhemispheric differences of fMRI responses to visual stimuli in patients with side-fixed migraine aura
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2714–2723, June 2014
How to Cite
Hougaard, A., Amin, F. M., Hoffmann, M. B., Rostrup, E., Larsson, H. B.W., Asghar, M. S., Larsen, V. A., Olesen, J. and Ashina, M. (2014), Interhemispheric differences of fMRI responses to visual stimuli in patients with side-fixed migraine aura. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2714–2723. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22361
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- University of Copenhagen; the Lundbeck Foundation Center for Neurovascular Signaling (LUCENS); the Danish Council for Independent Research-Medical Sciences (FSS); the Novo Nordisk Foundation; the A.P. Møller Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science; Research Foundation of the Capital Region of Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!