Predictors of coupling between structural and functional cortical networks in normal aging
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2724–2740, June 2014
How to Cite
Romero-Garcia, R., Atienza, M. and Cantero, J. L. (2014), Predictors of coupling between structural and functional cortical networks in normal aging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2724–2740. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22362
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: SAF2011-25463 (to J.L.C.), PSI2011-24922 (to M.A.)
- Regional Ministry of Innovation, Science and Enterprise, Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: P09-CTS-4604 (to J.L.C.)
- CIBERNED. Grant Number: CB06/05/1111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!