The role of anterior midcingulate cortex in cognitive motor control
Evidence from functional connectivity analyses
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2741–2753, June 2014
How to Cite
Hoffstaedter, F., Grefkes, C., Caspers, S., Roski, C., Palomero-Gallagher, N., Laird, A. R., Fox, P. T. and Eickhoff, S. B. (2014), The role of anterior midcingulate cortex in cognitive motor control. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2741–2753. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22363
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!