Functional characterization and differential coactivation patterns of two cytoarchitectonic visual areas on the human posterior fusiform gyrus
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
Caspers, J., Zilles, K., Amunts, K., Laird, A. R., Fox, P. T. and Eickhoff, S. B. (2013), Functional characterization and differential coactivation patterns of two cytoarchitectonic visual areas on the human posterior fusiform gyrus. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22364
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Human Brain Project. Grant Number: R01-MH074457
- Helmholtz Association within the Helmholtz Alliance on Systems Biology
- DFG. Grant Number: IRTG 1328
- Helmholtz Alliance for Mental Health in an Aging Society (HelMA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!