Cerebral small vessel disease affects white matter microstructure in mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2836–2851, June 2014
How to Cite
Papma, J. M., de Groot, M., de Koning, I., Mattace-Raso, F. U., van der Lugt, A., Vernooij, M. W., Niessen, W. J., van Swieten, J. C., Koudstaal, P. J., Prins, N. D. and Smits, M. (2014), Cerebral small vessel disease affects white matter microstructure in mild cognitive impairment. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2836–2851. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22370
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Brain Foundation of the Netherlands (Hersenstichting Nederland). Grant Number: H07.03
- Netherlands Alzheimer Foundation (Alzheimer Nederland)
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 612.065.821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!