Pre-existing brain states predict aesthetic judgments
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 2924–2934, July 2014
How to Cite
Colas, J. T. and Hsieh, P.-J. (2014), Pre-existing brain states predict aesthetic judgments. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2924–2934. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22374
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- Kanwisher lab at MIT
- National Medical Research Council Cooperative Basic Research Grant (New Investigators Grant). Grant Number: BNIG11nov021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!