Neural correlates of successful semantic processing during propofol sedation
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 2935–2949, July 2014
How to Cite
Adapa, R. M., Davis, M. H., Stamatakis, E. A., Absalom, A. R. and Menon, D. K. (2014), Neural correlates of successful semantic processing during propofol sedation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2935–2949. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22375
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 083660/Z/07/Z
- Raymond and Beverly Sackler Studentship, the Stephen Erskine Fellowship
- Queens' College Cambridge, the UK Medical Research Council funding of the Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit (MC_US_A060_0038)
- British Oxygen Professorship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!