Neural correlates of successful semantic processing during propofol sedation
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
Adapa, R. M., Davis, M. H., Stamatakis, E. A., Absalom, A. R. and Menon, D. K. (2013), Neural correlates of successful semantic processing during propofol sedation. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22375
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 083660/Z/07/Z
- Raymond and Beverly Sackler Studentship, the Stephen Erskine Fellowship
- Queens' College Cambridge, the UK Medical Research Council funding of the Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit (MC_US_A060_0038)
- British Oxygen Professorship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!