Increased cortical thickness in a frontoparietal network in social anxiety disorder
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 2966–2977, July 2014
How to Cite
Brühl, A. B., Hänggi, J., Baur, V., Rufer, M., Delsignore, A., Weidt, S., Jäncke, L. and Herwig, U. (2014), Increased cortical thickness in a frontoparietal network in social anxiety disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2966–2977. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22378
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF). Grant Number: 32003B_120518
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.