How do we process event-based and time-based intentions in the brain? an fMRI study of prospective memory in healthy individuals
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3066–3082, July 2014
How to Cite
Gonneaud, J., Rauchs, G., Groussard, M., Landeau, B., Mézenge, F., de La Sayette, V., Eustache, F. and Desgranges, B. (2014), How do we process event-based and time-based intentions in the brain? an fMRI study of prospective memory in healthy individuals. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3066–3082. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22385
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Association France-Alzheimer, Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!