Multidimensional morphometric 3D MRI analyses for detecting brain abnormalities in children: Impact of control population
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3199–3215, July 2014
How to Cite
Wilke, M., Rose, D. F., Holland, S. K. and Leach, J. L. (2014), Multidimensional morphometric 3D MRI analyses for detecting brain abnormalities in children: Impact of control population. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3199–3215. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22395
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: (WI3630/1-1, M.W.)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: N01-HD02–3343, N01-MH9-0002, and N01-NS-9–2314, −2315, −2316, −2317, −2319 and −2320
- NIDCD. Grant Number: R01-DC07186
- NICHD (Pediatric Functional Neuroimaging Research Network). Grant Number: HHSN275200900018C.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!