Conflicts of interest: Nothing to report.
The APOE ɛ4 allele affects complexity and functional connectivity of resting brain activity in healthy adults
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3238–3248, July 2014
How to Cite
Yang, A. C., Huang, C.-C., Liu, M.-E., Liou, Y.-J., Hong, C.-J., Lo, M.-T., Huang, N. E., Peng, C.-K., Lin, C.-P. and Tsai, S.-J. (2014), The APOE ɛ4 allele affects complexity and functional connectivity of resting brain activity in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3238–3248. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22398
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan . Grant Numbers: VGHUST100-G1-4-1 , V99ER3-004 , V100C-013
- National Science Council (NSC) of Taiwan . Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2314-B-075-075 , NSC 97-2314-B-075-001-MY3 , NSC101-2314-B075-041-MY3
- NSC Support for the Center for Dynamical Biomarkers and Translational Medicine
- National Central University, Taiwan . Grant Number: NSC 101-2911-I-008-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!