Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest are declared.
Measurement and genetics of human subcortical and hippocampal asymmetries in large datasets
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3277–3289, July 2014
How to Cite
Guadalupe, T., Zwiers, M. P., Teumer, A., Wittfeld, K., Vasquez, A. A., Hoogman, M., Hagoort, P., Fernandez, G., Buitelaar, J., Hegenscheid, K., Völzke, H., Franke, B., Fisher, S. E., Grabe, H. J. and Francks, C. (2014), Measurement and genetics of human subcortical and hippocampal asymmetries in large datasets. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3277–3289. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22401
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure, Netherlands (BBMRI-NL)
- Hersenstichting Nederland
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- German Ministry of Cultural Affairs
- Social Ministry of the Federal State of Mecklenburg, West Pomerania
- Siemens Healthcare, Erlangen, Germany
- Federal State of Mecklenburg, West Pomerania
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22401-sup-0001-suppinfo.doc||78K||Supporting Information Tables|
|hbm22401-sup-0002-suppinfo.tiff||19K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|hbm22401-sup-0003-suppinfo.tiff||23K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|hbm22401-sup-0004-suppinfo.tiff||23K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
|hbm22401-sup-0005-suppinfo.tif||410K||Supporting Information Figure 4|
|hbm22401-sup-0006-suppinfo.tif||1571K||Supporting Information Figure 5|
|hbm22401-sup-0007-suppinfo.tif||2019K||Supporting Information Figure 6|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.