Altered topological properties of the cortical motor-related network in patients with subcortical stroke revealed by graph theoretical analysis
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3343–3359, July 2014
How to Cite
Yin, D., Song, F., Xu, D., Sun, L., Men, W., Zang, L., Yan, X. and Fan, M. (2014), Altered topological properties of the cortical motor-related network in patients with subcortical stroke revealed by graph theoretical analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3343–3359. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22406
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- 12th Five-year Plan supporting project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2013BAI10B03
- Shanghai Commission of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10440710200
- China NSF grant. Grant Number: 91232701
- Major Science and Technology Project of Shanghai City. Grant Number: 13411951001
- Large Instruments Open Foundation of East China Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!