Specific impairment of functional connectivity between language regions in former early preterms
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3372–3384, July 2014
How to Cite
Wilke, M., Hauser, T.-K., Krägeloh-Mann, I. and Lidzba, K. (2014), Specific impairment of functional connectivity between language regions in former early preterms. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3372–3384. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22408
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG . Grant Number: WI3630/1-1 and 1-2
- Margarete von Wrangell Scholarship
- European Social Fund
- Ministry of Science and the Arts, Baden-Württemberg.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!