Specific impairment of functional connectivity between language regions in former early preterms
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3372–3384, July 2014
How to Cite
Wilke, M., Hauser, T.-K., Krägeloh-Mann, I. and Lidzba, K. (2014), Specific impairment of functional connectivity between language regions in former early preterms. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3372–3384. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22408
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG . Grant Number: WI3630/1-1 and 1-2
- Margarete von Wrangell Scholarship
- European Social Fund
- Ministry of Science and the Arts, Baden-Württemberg.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.