Disclosure: P.A.C. has received consulting honoraria from Abbott and Vertex and research support from Bayer, Novartis and Biogen. All the other others have nothing to disclose.
Reconstruction of the human cerebral cortex robust to white matter lesions: Method and validation
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3385–3401, July 2014
How to Cite
Shiee, N., Bazin, P.-L., Cuzzocreo, J. L., Ye, C., Kishore, B., Carass, A., Calabresi, P. A., Reich, D. S., Prince, J. L. and Pham, D. L. (2014), Reconstruction of the human cerebral cortex robust to white matter lesions: Method and validation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3385–3401. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22409
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke . Grant Numbers: R01NS070906 , R01NS054255 , R01NS037747
- National Institute of Drug Abuse . Grant Number: K25DA025356
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society . Grant Number: TR3760A3.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!