Disclosure: P.A.C. has received consulting honoraria from Abbott and Vertex and research support from Bayer, Novartis and Biogen. All the other others have nothing to disclose.
Reconstruction of the human cerebral cortex robust to white matter lesions: Method and validation
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3385–3401, July 2014
How to Cite
Shiee, N., Bazin, P.-L., Cuzzocreo, J. L., Ye, C., Kishore, B., Carass, A., Calabresi, P. A., Reich, D. S., Prince, J. L. and Pham, D. L. (2014), Reconstruction of the human cerebral cortex robust to white matter lesions: Method and validation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3385–3401. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22409
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke . Grant Numbers: R01NS070906 , R01NS054255 , R01NS037747
- National Institute of Drug Abuse . Grant Number: K25DA025356
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society . Grant Number: TR3760A3.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22409-sup-0001-suppfig1.tiff||4399K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22409-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||4402K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.