Robert Langner and Melanie A. Sternkopf contributed equally to this work.
Translating working memory into action: Behavioral and neural evidence for using motor representations in encoding visuo-spatial sequences
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 3465–3484, July 2014
How to Cite
Langner, R., Sternkopf, M. A., Kellermann, T. S., Grefkes, C., Kurth, F., Schneider, F., Zilles, K. and Eickhoff, S. B. (2014), Translating working memory into action: Behavioral and neural evidence for using motor representations in encoding visuo-spatial sequences. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3465–3484. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22415
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- NIMH (Human Brain Project) . Grant Number: R01-MH074457-01A1 (to S.B.E.)
- German Research Council (DFG) . Grant Numbers: IRTG 1328 (to F.S., K.Z., S.B.E., T.K.), LA 3071/3–1 (to R.L., S.B.E.) , EI 816/4–1 (to S.B.E.)
- Helmholtz Alliance on Systems Biology (to K.Z., S.B.E.).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.