Neurodevelopmental alterations of large-scale structural networks in children with new-onset epilepsy
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3661–3672, August 2014
How to Cite
Bonilha, L., Tabesh, A., Dabbs, K., Hsu, D. A., Stafstrom, C. E., Hermann, B. P. and Lin, J. J. (2014), Neurodevelopmental alterations of large-scale structural networks in children with new-onset epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3661–3672. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22428
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NINDS K23 NS060993, NINDS 3RO1-44351
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program
- NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Number: UL1TR000427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!