Neurodevelopmental alterations of large-scale structural networks in children with new-onset epilepsy
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3661–3672, August 2014
How to Cite
Bonilha, L., Tabesh, A., Dabbs, K., Hsu, D. A., Stafstrom, C. E., Hermann, B. P. and Lin, J. J. (2014), Neurodevelopmental alterations of large-scale structural networks in children with new-onset epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3661–3672. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22428
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NINDS K23 NS060993, NINDS 3RO1-44351
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program
- NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Number: UL1TR000427
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22428-sup-0001-suppfig1.tiff||2089K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22428-sup-0002-supptable1.docx||36K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|hbm22428-sup-0003-supptable2.docx||16K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.