David Clewett and Shan Luo contributed equally to this article.
Increased functional coupling between the left fronto-parietal network and anterior insula predicts steeper delay discounting in smokers
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3774–3787, August 2014
How to Cite
Clewett, D., Luo, S., Hsu, E., Ainslie, G., Mather, M. and Monterosso, J. (2014), Increased functional coupling between the left fronto-parietal network and anterior insula predicts steeper delay discounting in smokers. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3774–3787. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22436
This work was supported by the National Institute of Health R01DA023176 (JM).
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Health(JM) . Grant Number: R01DA023176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!