Gray matter alterations in early aging: A diffusion magnetic resonance imaging study
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3841–3856, August 2014
How to Cite
Rathi, Y., Pasternak, O., Savadjiev, P., Michailovich, O., Bouix, S., Kubicki, M., Westin, C.-F., Makris, N. and Shenton, M.E. (2014), Gray matter alterations in early aging: A diffusion magnetic resonance imaging study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3841–3856. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22441
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Health (NIH) . Grant Number: R01MH097979 (Rathi), R01 NS 078337 (Shenton), R01 MH082918 (Shenton), R01MH074794 (Westin), P41RR013218, P41EB015902 (PI: Dr. Kikinis, Core PI: Dr. Westin), R01 AG042512 (Kubicki, Makris), and R21NS079905, R21NS077059 (Dickerson).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!