Conflict of interest: Without any relevance to this work, S. Kasper declares that he has received grant/research support from Eli Lilly, Lundbeck A/S, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Servier, Sepracor, GlaxoSmithKline, Organon, and has served as a consultant or on advisory boards for AstraZeneca, Austrian Science Found, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lily, Lundbeck A/S, Pfizer, Organon, Sepracor, Janssen, and Novartis, and has served on speakers' bureaus for AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Lundbeck A/S, Servier, Sepracor and Janssen. R. Lanzenberger received travel grants or conference speaker honoraria from AstraZeneca, Lundbeck A/S, and Roche Austria. M. Mitterhauser and W. Wadsak received speaker honoraria from Bayer. Parts of this study were presented at the 19th European Psychiatric Association (EPA) Congress, Vienna, the 10th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP), Prague and the 26th Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP), Barcelona.
Attenuated serotonin transporter association between dorsal raphe and ventral striatum in major depression
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3857–3866, August 2014
How to Cite
Hahn, A., Haeusler, D., Kraus, C., Höflich, A. S., Kranz, G. S., Baldinger, P., Savli, M., Mitterhauser, M., Wadsak, W., Karanikas, G., Kasper, S. and Lanzenberger, R. (2014), Attenuated serotonin transporter association between dorsal raphe and ventral striatum in major depression. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3857–3866. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22442
Andreas Hahn was recipient of a DOC-fellowship of the Austrian Academy of Sciences at the Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy. This study was supported by funds from the Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Anniversary Fund, project numbers: 13214, 13675) to Rupert Lanzenberger and Markus Mitterhauser, and partly by an investigator-initiated and unrestricted research grant from H. Lundbeck A/S, Denmark, to Siegfried Kasper
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!