This article was published online on 17 January 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 20 March 2014.
Intensity and sulci landmark combined brain atlas construction for Chinese pediatric population
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3880–3892, August 2014
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Shi, L., Weng, J., He, H., Chu, W. C.W., Chen, F. and Wang, D. (2014), Intensity and sulci landmark combined brain atlas construction for Chinese pediatric population. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3880–3892. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22444
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Numbers: CUHK 475711, 473012, 416712, and 411811
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81271653, 81201157, 61233012, 81101111, 30900389, 31270026
- Shenzhen Science and Technology Innovation Committee. Grant Numbers: JC201005250030A, JCYJ20120619152326449
- BME-p2-13/BME-CUHK of the Shun Hing Institute of Advanced Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!