The authors have no actual or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Aging effects on the resting state motor network and interlimb coordination
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3945–3961, August 2014
How to Cite
Solesio-Jofre, E., Serbruyns, L., Woolley, D. G., Mantini, D., Beets, I. A. M. and Swinnen, S. P. (2014), Aging effects on the resting state motor network and interlimb coordination. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3945–3961. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22450
This protocol was approved by the local ethics committee for biomedical research and subjects gave written informed consent prior to participation.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme initiated by the Belgian Science Policy. Grant Number: P7/11
- Research Fund KU Leuven. Grant Number: OT/11/071
- FWO Vlaanderen. Grant Numbers: G.0483.10, G.0721.12
- 7th European Union Framework programme. Grant Number: PCIG12-GA-2012-334039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!