Blocking of irrelevant memories by posterior alpha activity boosts memory encoding
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3972–3987, August 2014
How to Cite
Park, H., Lee, D. S., Kang, E., Kang, H., Hahm, J., Kim, J. S., Chung, C. K. and Jensen, O. (2014), Blocking of irrelevant memories by posterior alpha activity boosts memory encoding. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3972–3987. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22452
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- World Class University program of the MEST . Grant Number: R31–2008-000-10103-0
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) . Grant Number: 2011-0030815
- Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program (Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, the Republic of Korea) . Grant Number: 2012K001119
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) . Grant Numbers: 400-06-051 , 453-09-002
- NAP of the Korean Research Council of Fundamental Science and Technology (KRCF).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!