Common and dissociated mechanisms for estimating large and small dot arrays: Value-specific fMRI adaptation
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 3988–4001, August 2014
How to Cite
Demeyere, N., Rotshtein, P. and Humphreys, G. W. (2014), Common and dissociated mechanisms for estimating large and small dot arrays: Value-specific fMRI adaptation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 3988–4001. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22453
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Stroke Association (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!