Y. Chi and Z. Yue contributed equally to this work.
Dissociable identity- and modality-specific neural representations as revealed by cross-modal nonspatial inhibition of return
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 4002–4015, August 2014
How to Cite
Chi, Y., Yue, Z., Liu, Y., Mo, L. and Chen, Q. (2014), Dissociable identity- and modality-specific neural representations as revealed by cross-modal nonspatial inhibition of return. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4002–4015. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22454
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31371127, 31070994, and 31100739
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation, P. R. China. Grant Number: 200907
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-12-0645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!