Cerebellar networks in individuals at ultra high-risk of psychosis: Impact on postural sway and symptom severity
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 4064–4078, August 2014
How to Cite
Bernard, J. A., Dean, D. J., Kent, J. S., Orr, J. M., Pelletier-Baldelli, A., Lunsford-Avery, J. R., Gupta, T. and Mittal, V. A. (2014), Cerebellar networks in individuals at ultra high-risk of psychosis: Impact on postural sway and symptom severity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4064–4078. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22458
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01MH094650, F32MH102989-01, F32DA034412-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!