This article was published online on 12 February 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 20 March 2014.
Behavioral and neural correlates of imagined walking and walking-while-talking in the elderly
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 4090–4104, August 2014
How to Cite
Blumen, H. M., Holtzer, R., Brown, L. L., Gazes, Y. and Verghese, J. (2014), Behavioral and neural correlates of imagined walking and walking-while-talking in the elderly. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4090–4104. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22461
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- NIH/NIA. Grant Number: 1RO1AG036920-01A1 (to R.H.)
- NIH/NIA. Grant Number: PO1 AGO3949 (to Richard B. Lipton)
- Einstein Class of 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!