Repetition suppression of face-selective evoked and induced EEG recorded from human cortex
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 4155–4162, August 2014
How to Cite
Engell, A. D. and McCarthy, G. (2014), Repetition suppression of face-selective evoked and induced EEG recorded from human cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4155–4162. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22467
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH-093986, MH-05286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!