Profiles of white matter tract pathology in frontotemporal dementia
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Authors. Human Brain Mapping Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 4163–4179, August 2014
How to Cite
Mahoney, C. J., Ridgway, G. R., Malone, I. B., Downey, L. E., Beck, J., Kinnunen, K. M., Schmitz, N., Golden, H. L., Rohrer, J. D., Schott, J. M., Rossor, M. N., Ourselin, S., Mead, S., Fox, N. C. and Warren, J. D. (2014), Profiles of white matter tract pathology in frontotemporal dementia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4163–4179. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22468
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- Department of Health's NIHR Queen Square Dementia BRU Funding Scheme
- Medical Research Council, UK
- Wellcome Trust, MRC Programme Grant
- Wellcome Trust Senior Clinical Fellowship. Grant Number: 091673/Z/10/Z
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.