Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no potential conflicts of interest.
Neural correlates of substance abuse: Reduced functional connectivity between areas underlying reward and cognitive control
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4282–4292, September 2014
How to Cite
Motzkin, J. C., Baskin-Sommers, A., Newman, J. P., Kiehl, K. A. and Koenigs, M. (2014), Neural correlates of substance abuse: Reduced functional connectivity between areas underlying reward and cognitive control. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4282–4292. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22474
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- UW-Madison/UW-Milwaukee Intercampus Research Incentive Grant
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH070539, DA026505, MH086787, MH078980, MH018931, GM007507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!