Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
Altered neural function during episodic memory encoding and retrieval in major depression
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4293–4302, September 2014
How to Cite
Dietsche, B., Backes, H., Stratmann, M., Konrad, C., Kircher, T. and Krug, A. (2014), Altered neural function during episodic memory encoding and retrieval in major depression. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4293–4302. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22475
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation). Grant Number: KR 3822/2-1
- Research Grant of the University Medical Center Gießen and Marburg (UKGM). Grant Number: 11/2010 MR
- The authors report no conflict of interest
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!