Oliver Speck and Tonio Ball contributed equally to this work.
Visualization of the amygdalo–hippocampal border and its structural variability by 7T and 3T magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4316–4329, September 2014
How to Cite
Derix, J., Yang, S., Lüsebrink, F., Fiederer, L. D. J., Schulze-Bonhage, A., Aertsen, A., Speck, O. and Ball, T. (2014), Visualization of the amygdalo–hippocampal border and its structural variability by 7T and 3T magnetic resonance imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4316–4329. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22477
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG) . Grant Number: Wa2673/3-1
- DFG . Grant Number: EXC 1086 BrainLinks-BrainTools to the University of Freiburg, Germany.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!