Comparing within-subject classification and regularization methods in fMRI for large and small sample sizes
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4499–4517, September 2014
How to Cite
Churchill, N. W., Yourganov, G. and Strother, S. C. (2014), Comparing within-subject classification and regularization methods in fMRI for large and small sample sizes. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4499–4517. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22490
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- CIHR. Grant Number: MOP84483
- Bridging CIHR. Grant Number: IAO123872
- Brain, Mind and Behaviour Grant from the James S. McDonnell Foundation and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario, through the Centre for Stroke Recovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!