This article was published online on 27 February 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 3 April 2014.
Altered structural brain connectome in young adult fragile X premutation carriers
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4518–4530, September 2014
How to Cite
Leow, A., Harvey, D., Goodrich-Hunsaker, N. J., Gadelkarim, J., Kumar, A., Zhan, L., Rivera, S. M. and Simon, T. J. (2014), Altered structural brain connectome in young adult fragile X premutation carriers. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4518–4530. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22491
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIA RL1 AG032119, NINDS RL1 NS062412, and NIDA TL1 DA024854
- Roadmap Initiative grant. Grant Number: UL1 DE019583
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!