Longitudinal reliability of tract-based spatial statistics in diffusion tensor imaging
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4544–4555, September 2014
How to Cite
Madhyastha, T., Mérillat, S., Hirsiger, S., Bezzola, L., Liem, F., Grabowski, T. and Jäncke, L. (2014), Longitudinal reliability of tract-based spatial statistics in diffusion tensor imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4544–4555. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22493
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Velux Stiftung . Grant Number: project No. 369
- Swiss National Science Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!