There is no conflict of interest to claim for all authors.
Placebo analgesia and reward processing: Integrating genetics, personality, and intrinsic brain activity
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4583–4593, September 2014
How to Cite
Yu, R., Gollub, R. L., Vangel, M., Kaptchuk, T., Smoller, J. W. and Kong, J. (2014), Placebo analgesia and reward processing: Integrating genetics, personality, and intrinsic brain activity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4583–4593. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22496
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- NCCAM . Grant Numbers: KO1AT003883 , R21AT004497 , R01AT006364
- NIDA . Grant Number: R03AT218317 to Jian Kong
- NCCAM . Grant Number: R01AT005280 to Randy Gollub.
- NIMH . Grant Number: K24MH094614 to Jordan W. Smoller.
- NCCAM . Grant Number: K24 AT004095 to Ted Kaptchuk.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!