Brain systems mediating voice identity processing in blind humans
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4607–4619, September 2014
How to Cite
Hölig, C., Föcker, J., Best, A., Röder, B. and Büchel, C. (2014), Brain systems mediating voice identity processing in blind humans. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4607–4619. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22498
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Federal Ministery of Education and Research . Grant Number: G01GW0561
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!