Chronic alcohol consumption and its effect on nodes of frontocerebellar and limbic circuitry: Comparison of effects in France and the United States
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4635–4653, September 2014
How to Cite
Le Berre, A.-P., Pitel, A.-L., Chanraud, S., Beaunieux, H., Eustache, F., Martinot, J.-L., Reynaud, M., Martelli, C., Rohlfing, T., Sullivan, E. V. and Pfefferbaum, A. (2014), Chronic alcohol consumption and its effect on nodes of frontocerebellar and limbic circuitry: Comparison of effects in France and the United States. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4635–4653. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22500
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- U.S. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA017923, AA010723, AA005965, AA017168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!