Neural substrates of visual masking by object substitution in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4654–4662, September 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J., Cohen, M. S., Engel, S. A., Glahn, D., Nuechterlein, K. H., Wynn, J. K. and Green, M. F. (2014), Neural substrates of visual masking by object substitution in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4654–4662. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22501
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH43292, MH065707
- Brain Mapping Medical Research Organization
- Brain Mapping Support Foundation
- Pierson-Lovelace Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
- Jennifer Jones-Simon Foundation
- Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Robson Family
- Northstar Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!