Attention-network specific alterations of structural connectivity in the undamaged white matter in acute neglect
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4678–4692, September 2014
How to Cite
Umarova, R. M., Reisert, M., Beier, T.-U., Kiselev, V. G., Klöppel, S., Kaller, C. P., Glauche, V., Mader, I., Beume, L., Hennig, J. and Weiller, C. (2014), Attention-network specific alterations of structural connectivity in the undamaged white matter in acute neglect. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4678–4692. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22503
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: WE 1352/14-1, KI 1089/3-1
- European Union FP7 Consortium Grant (PLASTICISE: Collaborative Project). Grant Number: 223524
- Brain-Links Brain-Tools Cluster of Excellence funded by the DFG. Grant Number: EXC 1086
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22503-sup-0001-supptable1.docx||14K||Supplementary Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.