Stephane Lehéricy and Bruno Stankoff contributed equally to the work.
Brain networks disconnection in early multiple sclerosis cognitive deficits: An anatomofunctional study
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4706–4717, September 2014
How to Cite
Louapre, C., Perlbarg, V., García-Lorenzo, D., Urbanski, M., Benali, H., Assouad, R., Galanaud, D., Freeman, L., Bodini, B., Papeix, C., Tourbah, A., Lubetzki, C., Lehéricy, S. and Stankoff, B. (2014), Brain networks disconnection in early multiple sclerosis cognitive deficits: An anatomofunctional study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4706–4717. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22505
Celine Louapre has received lecture fees from Novartis. Rana Assouad report consulting fees from Biogen-Idec and Teva. Damien Galanaud reports consulting fees from Olea Médical (La Ciotat, France), Sanofi Aventis (Paris, France), and Biogen (Cambridge, MA). Caroline Papeix reports receiving consulting fees from Biogen Idec, Novartis, Merck Serono, Sanofi-Aventis, Teva-Pharma Bayer-schering, Genzyme, and Roche. Ayman Tourbah reports receiving consulting and lecture fees from Sanofi-Aventis-Genzyme, Teva-Pharma and research support from Biogen Idec, Novartis, Merck Serono Sanofi Aventis, participating in clinical trials for Biogen Idec, Novartis, Merck Serono, Bayer, and Roche. Catherine Lubetzki reports consulting fees from Roche, Novartis, Sanofi Aventis, and Teva Pharma, lecture fees from Merck-Serono, Biogen-Idec, Sanofi Aventis, and Teva, participating in clinical trials for Biogen Idec, Novartis, Merck Serono, Bayer-schering, Sanofi Aventis, Teva Pharma, Genzyme, and Roche. Bruno Stankoff reports receiving consulting and lecture fees from Biogen Idec, Novartis, Merck Serono, Sanofi-Aventis, Genzyme, Teva-Pharma, and Bayer and research support from Biogen Idec, Sanofi Aventis. Vincent Perlbarg, Daniel Garcia-Lorenzo, Marika Urbanski, Habib Benali, Leorah Freeman report no disclosure.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- ARSEP Foundation
- JNLF. Grant Number: ANR-10-IAIHU-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!