Jan-Christoph Schoene-Bake and Simon S. Keller contributed equally to this article.
In vivo mapping of hippocampal subfields in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: Relation to histopathology
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4718–4728, September 2014
How to Cite
Schoene-Bake, J.-C., Keller, S. S., Niehusmann, P., Volmering, E., Elger, C., Deppe, M. and Weber, B. (2014), In vivo mapping of hippocampal subfields in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: Relation to histopathology. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4718–4728. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22506
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- Transregional Collaborative Research Centre SFB/TR 3 (Project A8) of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Heisenberg-Grant of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (to BW). Grant Number: WE 4427/3–1
- Bonfor commission, University of Bonn
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: MR/K023152/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!