Jan-Christoph Schoene-Bake and Simon S. Keller contributed equally to this article.
In vivo mapping of hippocampal subfields in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: Relation to histopathology
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4718–4728, September 2014
How to Cite
Schoene-Bake, J.-C., Keller, S. S., Niehusmann, P., Volmering, E., Elger, C., Deppe, M. and Weber, B. (2014), In vivo mapping of hippocampal subfields in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: Relation to histopathology. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4718–4728. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22506
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- Transregional Collaborative Research Centre SFB/TR 3 (Project A8) of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Heisenberg-Grant of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (to BW). Grant Number: WE 4427/3–1
- Bonfor commission, University of Bonn
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: MR/K023152/1
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.