Movement-related neuromagnetic fields in preschool age children
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4858–4875, September 2014
How to Cite
Cheyne, D., Jobst, C., Tesan, G., Crain, S. and Johnson, B. (2014), Movement-related neuromagnetic fields in preschool age children. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4858–4875. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22518
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Australian Research Council Linkage Infrastructure Equipment and Facilities. Grant Number: LEO668421
- Australian Research Council Linkage Project Grant. Grant Number: LP0669471
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Cognition and its Disorders, www.ccd.edu.au. Grant Number: CE110001021
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: NSERC RGPIN 184018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!