Sarah Treit and Dongming Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Longitudinal MRI reveals impaired cortical thinning in children and adolescents prenatally exposed to alcohol
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4892–4903, September 2014
How to Cite
Treit, S., Zhou, D., Lebel, C., Rasmussen, C., Andrew, G. and Beaulieu, C. (2014), Longitudinal MRI reveals impaired cortical thinning in children and adolescents prenatally exposed to alcohol. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4892–4903. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22520
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Network of Centres of Excellence Canadian Language and Literacy Research Network (CLLRNet)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!