Topological methods reveal high and low functioning neuro-phenotypes within fragile X syndrome
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4904–4915, September 2014
How to Cite
Romano, D., Nicolau, M., Quintin, E.-M., Mazaika, P. K., Lightbody, A. A., Cody Hazlett, H., Piven, J., Carlsson, G. and Reiss, A. L. (2014), Topological methods reveal high and low functioning neuro-phenotypes within fragile X syndrome. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4904–4915. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22521
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health . Grant Numbers: R01MH050047 , R01MH064708 , R01MH064580 , MH061696 , 5T32MH019908
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development . Grant Number: P30HD003110
- the Canel Family Fund.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!