Conflicts of interest: W.J. Niessen is cofounder, part-time Chief Scientific Officer, and stock holder of Quantib BV. Other authors had no conflicts of interest to declare.
Diagnostic classification of arterial spin labeling and structural MRI in presenile early stage dementia
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4916–4931, September 2014
How to Cite
Bron, E. E., Steketee, R. M.E., Houston, G. C., Oliver, R. A., Achterberg, H. C., Loog, M., van Swieten, J. C., Hammers, A., Niessen, W. J., Smits, M., Klein, S. and for the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2014), Diagnostic classification of arterial spin labeling and structural MRI in presenile early stage dementia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4916–4931. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22522
Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at: http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wpcontent/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Erasmus MC grant
- European COST Action “Arterial spin labelling Initiative in Dementia (AID)”. Grant Number: BM1103
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI; National Institutes of Health). Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Amorfix Life Sciences
- Astra- Zeneca
- Bayer HealthCare
- Biogen Idec
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- GE Healthcare
- Innogenetics, N.V.
- Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy Research & Development, LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC.
- Merck & Co.
- Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Canada
- National Institutes of Health (www.fnih.org)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22522-sup-0001-supptable3.docx||17K||Supplementary Information Table 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.